Friday, August 22, 2008

No Freakin' Way!

I am sitting here in complete shock. It just amazes me that people even visit this little hole in the world wide web I call a blog, but to think that so many people want to AWARD me just blows my mind and makes me feel more than a little embarrassed. I can't believe it, but today I was awarded again with the Brillante Weblog Award--TWICE.
Jenny over at Ring Leader and Amy from Living on Sunshine Street have both decided that they also think I am worthy of this award, and for that, I say THANK YOU LOVELIES!!!

Here are my award recipients this time around:

1. Michelle at Mommy Confessions

2. Liz from Mom 101

3. Jenny at The Bloggess

4. Mama Tulip at Where Am I Going...and why am I in this handbasket?

5. Karly at Wiping Up Snot

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821