Friday, August 15, 2008

All About "I"

I got this from Jen over at Cheaper Than Therapy. Read, enjoy and feel free to grab it and do it on your blog as well!

I am...
all mommy.
I think...too much, waaaay too much.
I know...
I am loved.
I want... to accomplish my goals.
I have...awesome kids.
I wish... for my kids to always be happy and healthy.
I hate...
when people are always LATE-ARGH
I miss...being skinny :-(
I fear...
my children being hurt or sick.
I feel...weird.
I hear...my daughter giggling--the most beautiful sound in the world!
I smell...my brain frying.
I search... for the road to eternal happiness.
I wonder...what my children will be like when they grow up.
I regret...not working harder to become a professional writer.
I love...wine.
I care...
about what I look like.
I always...worry too much.
I am not...
skinny.
I believe... what goes around comes around.
I dance... super fly!
I sing...
often.
I don't always...
shower every day (eeewwww)
I write...mediocre stuff.
I win...the craziest mommy award.
I lose...stuff.
I never...enjoy cleaning.
I listen...to others.
I can usually be found...on the computer.
I'm scared of...rats and mice.
I read...
all kinds of books.
I forget...too much.
I just...took this survey.
I am happy about...starting my blog!

I hope you enjoyed all this useless information about me!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821