Friday, August 15, 2008

My Comments are Gone!

Well, I must apologize because I didn't research Haloscan well enough before I installed it on my site. I didn't realize that doing so would cause me to lose ALL my other blogger comments. I am so incredibly bummed! I searched for a fix to this, but it seems that a lot of other people are unhappy with this aspect of Haloscan as well, and there is no solution. Does anyone out there have any idea how I can get my blogger comments back using Haloscan? Any help would be greatly appreciated, because a lot of people left a lot of great comments and I would really like to have them displayed.

Again, I am sorry to all you wonderful people out there who have commented and your comments are now gone. I will try my hardest to get them back!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821