Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts: I Want to Punch Jillian Michaels in the Face and My Ass Hurts

randomtuesday

Random's the new black, so get in on the trendiness and head over to Keely's, grab the button and create some fabulous Randomocity. All the cool kids are doing it. And me.

Do any of you remember my post from WAY back about Jillian Michaels when nobody really read my blog and my posts really sucked and it was really embarrassing? No? Well good. But my point is that I wrote about Jillian Michaels being the devil, and I still stand by that statement because yesterday she proved it by totally kicking my ass on the Wii Fit all sneaky-like so I didn't even realize that she was kicking my ass and today I can barely move and my ass hurts. And I didn't even have any fun to result in the ass-ache. That little bitch created a game called Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum and as you are doing it, you're like "eh, this is kinda lame, and it's not that hard," but then you start sweating and you're like "well, at least I am burning calories. I just wish I didn't have to listen to that skinny hag's voice through the whole thing." and then the next day you wake up and feel 80 years old. Yeah seriously. I have been working out almost EVERY DAY for the past month and have not been this sore. I swear she puts some subliminal messages in the game that convince your muscles to rebel and refuse to participate in movement anymore. She's just that much of a C U Next Tuesday.

I have to admit that the reason my arms are sore is because I have been having my bell rung by my husband who is obsessed with Wii baseball and is now an expert while I can hardly get on base and it's really bad for that self-esteem of mine. So I'm taking my ball and going home. I don't care if it makes me a bad loser.

So in addition to using the Wii Fit and playing baseball, I have been working like a MANIAC, doing my regular job and writing all these pieces for the About.com job that I am competing for, so I haven't been able to visit blogs and comment half as much as I want to or should. So I apologize and promise everyone that if I get this job, it is only going to get worse, so I guess I need to think of something to make it all up to you. I'll have to think of something real good to bribe all of you to keep coming back and reading, even if I don't reciprocate as much as usual. Any ideas? I'm open to anything other than money and blow jobs. I'm broke as a joke and my TMJ has really been acting up.

The good news is that I found out I am only competing against TWO other people for the job. So that seriously ups my odds of getting it since I was having nightmares that I was competing against, like, 10 other much more competent and experienced writers and they just put me in to meet their quota of Greek people or something. Let's hope the other two people get all wrapped in a cult and drop out or have complications from carpal tunnel surgery and can't type anymore. Then I'm definitely in.

So I am off to do the 53 things that are cluttering up my to-do list now. Please pray for me that I don't lose my mind being stuck in this house with the children and all this work to do, and I promise to come visit your blog soon and leave a witty, thoughtful comment. Well, I'll leave a comment, I can't promise it will be witty or thoughtful. But it's the thought that counts, right?

Go see Keely and check out all the random thoughts this week and I'll catch you on the flip side. Whatever that means.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821