Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Lonely Hearts Edition

randomtuesday

Hubby is away half this week, so Momma is home alone with the kids and all lonely and stuff, but the good news is that it gives me an excuse to drink wine and watch chick flicks all by myself. It also leaves me all alone with my twisted mind so I have some random thoughts for you today.

Last night I read a book (not adapted from a Disney movie or Nickelodeon show) for myself and watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Let's just say that I wasn't overly impressed with the movie, but Michael Cera is adorable and as Cat tweeted last night "I want to put that little nerd in my pocket." Well said, Cat. I have loved him since Juno, one of my all-time favorite flicks. I heart Diablo Cody, and Juno was a masterpiece, in my opinion. SUCH a quotable movie, and Michael Cera's character made me want to cover him in chocolate and eat him.

We got about 8 inches of snow here in my neck of the woods yesterday. It makes me want to wrap myself in a blanket with a bottle of wine and hibernate until spring. Nuff said.

My daughter has been trying to sing every song that comes on the radio now and even knows the words to a lot of the songs. But remember when she criticized my singing? Well, she shouldn't be talkin' smack. Let's just say her tuneless melodies leave something to be desired. However, for what she lacks in singing ability, she makes up for in outrageous cuteness, so it's all good. Sometimes she is so cute, it hurts.

So Drew over at EdenFantasys.com wants me to be a regular reviewer for their products, which is totally awesome, but it is stressing me out trying to decide what kind of products are "appropriate" for my blog and which are not. I am totally OK with flying my freak flag for all to see, but I certainly don't want to scare off my readers with some, let's just say, less socially acceptable sex toys popping up in my blog. They do have lingerie, books, videos, and other such stuff. So YOU tell me. What do you want me to review and give away? More vibrators? Sexy outfits? Erotic Fiction? Come on, throw a sista a bone, would ya? (Pun fully intended.)

Would somebody please tell me what that Bachelor dude did that everybody is so pissed about? I suppose I could look it up on the internet, but I am too lazy.

This Random Tuesday Thoughts totally sucks, so feel free to tell me so. I apologize, but I am so off my game with hubster being away and I am also dealing with Baby Girl's possible allergies/asthma so my brain is a bit fried. I give up. I'll try to give you something better later this week, but for now, I will leave you with this:



If you would like to participate in the random fun, head on over to Keely's blog, snatch up the badge and sign Mr. Linkalicious. Yee-ha.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821