Friday, March 6, 2009

Phoning it In

Well, my friends, my Spin Cycle post took a lot out of me, so today I am phoning it in with a meme. But first I would like to sincerely thank everyone that took the time to leave me a comment on Wednesday about the story of my children. It was a tale close to my heart and very difficult to express so it meant so much to me that it touched people and that they cared enough to tell me so. So thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys are the sole reason I keep on keepin-on with this blog, and I am so very grateful for each one of you. OK, enough of the gloopy, mushy crap. On with the meme.

A bunch of bloggers have done this one, but I kept getting directed to Robin over at Cinnamon and Honey for the directions, so I am going to give her credit for this one. Here are the directions, according to her:

1. Go to Wikipedia. Hit "random." The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to
Random Quotations. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3. Go to
Flickr and click on "explore the last seven days." The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use Photoshop or a similar program to put it all together.


Here's mine:



Pretty ironic cause I suck at anything math-related and I have no idea what a "q-difference polynomial is," even after reading the article in Wikipedia. Anyone who does know, however, leave me a comment with the answer and you will win the "Nerd of the Year Award."

So that's about it for today. Next week I am going to try to get on the ball and choose my next EdenFantasys.com review and giveaway, so look for the announcement and don't open my blog at work, just in case. I have it narrowed down to some sexy lingerie and a new piece of equipment that my husband is dying to get his grubby little hands on. No matter what, it's going to be interesting, so you won't want to miss it. And don't forget we have He Blogs, She Blogs with Captain Dumbass on Monday!

I will leave you, my cherished friends, with this quote:
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
Happy Friday everyone!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821