Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Gold Card--Now THAT's an Award!

One of my very dear to my heart mom bloggers, Elizabeth from Parenting Pink has bestowed upon me the ultra-coveted and super-blingy blogging award, the BFF Gold Card! (And no, you cannot borrow it to go shopping, go get your own playas!)


Here are the rules:

-Only five people allowed
-Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
-One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world -You must link back to whoever gave you the award

OK, so I am not sure if I have any followers from other parts of the world, so I don't think I can follow that rule, but I have done my best to adhere to the rest with these recipients.

My loyal followers:

Jenni at Jiggety Jigg
Mama of Romance at Sex Diaries of a Mom
Athena at Hot Child in the Suburbs
The Neurotic Mom

My new follower:

DJane from Blogging Momma

So I am off to "virtually" spend my winnings on all the things I have fantasized about buying. I will try not to go too overboard, but goodness knows my imagination can carry me away!

Kisses!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821