Monday, November 24, 2008

Guest Post: The Wise (*Young*) Mommy Goes to Metropolis

Today I am guest posting in Metropolis over at Clark Kent's Lunchbox, since it seems that Clark Kent has disappeared and nobody knows where he is. He has been giving us these completely obscure hints and I have no idea what it's leading to, so if you would like to read about what I have been doing to help ease my antsiness, go on over to CK's Lunchbox and check it out. I have no idea why he chose me of all people to guest post on the one and only man of steel's blog, but I think it might have something to do with the recent Wonder Woman award I was given, or it could possibly be that he heard I dated a comic book fanatic in college and know more about comic books and superheros than any grown woman should. Either way, I am totally thrilled and can't wait to see what you guys all think about all the activities I have been partaking in during this long, excruciating wait.

Go check it out and leave Clark some comment love. And while you're at it, tell him to get his ass back to his blog, would ya? Some of us need some Superman to get us through the day...
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821