Monday, December 15, 2008

Muffin Top Be Gone: Captain Fat Blaster to the Rescue!

Well, as most of my readers know, I have been fighting the muffin top and trying to lose a few (OK, MANY) pounds ever since I had my daughter *ahem* two and a half years ago. It has been an ongoing struggle for me, mostly because I work from home, run my blog and have two kids, a husband, a dog, and an old falling down house to deal with. Yeah, basically, my life is BUSY with a capital "B" and I feel like I just don't have the time or energy to exercise. Well, my good friend Ed from Fit Dad has a fitness and nutrition ebook that he is promoting this week and I told him I would check it out and let my readers know about it. Ed is AWESOME and he has really motivated me to get into shape with his material and his workouts, which are only 10 minutes a day, five days a week!!

The program is called Fat Loss To Go: 10 Minute Workouts for The Busiest Wonder Moms and Super Dads. Ed just turned 30 (which is right around the corner for me--EEK!), so he revamped the program and added a BUNCH of bonuses, so you get a total of 30 weeks' worth of workouts at the original price. Here is what you get when you download the ebook:

-10 Minute a Day, 5 Day a Week Fat Loss To Go book
-Fat Loss To Go Nutrition Guide

Bonuses:

-15 extra weeks of workouts
-Add-on Workouts for Trouble Spots
-Add-on Workouts Just for Abs
-Eating Right Made Simple Book
-Gourmet Nutrition Dessert Book
-Dumbbell/Body Weight 8-Week Program
-Mom Only 4-Week Program
-30-Day Posture Improvement Book

Ed is determined to help all us flabby moms and dads reach the fitness levels we should be at, by teaching us how to become Wonder Moms and Super Dads through his programs, and I for one, am ready for it! He has also turned his fat loss crusade into a funny ongoing story of Captain Fat Blaster, the weight loss superhero who is battling his nemesis, the evil Dr. Fatty and his henchmen Laze and the Time Sucker. If you haven't read the story of these comic book characters, head over to The Fit Dad's blog and read all about them. And while you are at it, check out the ebooks, which are going to be available with all the bonuses for a mere $39.95 only until 11:59 on December 17th.

Thank you Fit Dad for helping me get off my rear end and start the journey to becoming the Wonder-Mom that I know I am!

And everyone else, go check out his blog and his programs so Dr. Fatty doesn't win the battle of the bulge!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821