Varier Chairs

I don't know about you, but I have pretty bad posture and I sit in a computer chair ALL DAY long. Yeah, it's not fun. And I end up with all kinds of aches and pains and stiff joints. So when I cam across this site for ergonomically correct chairs, I thought it looked like something I could use. Varier is a Norwegian company that is expanding to the U.S. and Canada and they make amazing, really cool-looking chairs that are supposed to be extremely comfortable. According to their web site, the chairs move the way you move naturally, and support you in your movement. Sounds good to me. And they look really great too, so they would enhance the decor in your home. They are definitely New Designs for Comfort

I checked out Varier's collection and chose the chair I thought best suited my needs and personality. The Balans line looks like it be perfect for me, because I sit for so long. This ergonomic design helps you keep the right posture and keeps your balanced to avoid fatigue and muscle pain.

And it looks really cool too! I would totally LOVE to have this chair at my computer desk.

Go check out Varier and find the perfect chair for you and save your back!

Post?slot_id=23644&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821