Friday, October 2, 2009

Sexting, The Jonas Brothers and a New Pair of Uggs

Alright people, there's lots to talk about today. First of all, head over to ToyWithMe.com and check out my article today on Sexting. You won't want to miss it, especially if you are looking for a little somthin' somethin' to spice things up in your relationship.

Second, my daughter wants to see the Jonas Brothers. Yes, she is 3, and yes, that is young to go to a concert, I know. But maybe Ikindawannaseethemtoo. So Operation Get Petra Jonas Brothers Tickets for her Adorable Daughter has commenced, you might have seen the Twitter campaign already. If anyone has tickets they are looking to get rid of CHEAP for Mohegan Sun on October 10th at 3:00 for the JoBros, or if you know anyone who does, PLEASE let me know. Or, conversely, if you need someone whacked or need a kidney, I'd be happy to oblige in order to make the money to score some tix on Stubhub or Craigslist.

P.S. If you know anyone at Mohegan Sun or have connections of any sort to get us in a meet and greet, I will seriously give you my next born child. Because my daughter keeps saying "I'm going to meet Joe Jonas and I am going to give him a hug and tell him I love his music," which is THE cutest thing ever and it makes me want to rip out my organs and sell them on the black market to make it happen for her. Yes, she has me wrapped around her little finger. But, really, how could you resist this face?

And lastly, there is an AWESOME contest going on for bloggers and web site owners out there for a free pair of UGG boots. All you have to do is go to this link and put in your name, email and blog address and then stick the button on your blog and you are immediately entered. And as long as you keep it on your blog, you will continuously be entered in the contest every month for another chance to win! So do it and win some awesome $150 boots!

So that's it for now! Stay tuned because the Sex and The Suburbs blog is coming soon. I will give you plenty of advance notice here for when the big unveil is going to be, and you won't want to miss it!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821