Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Everywhere

Today I am urging you to read me in not one, not two, but THREE places on the internet. I know, I know, I am spreading faster than the swine flu, and there's no vaccine (although some might wish there was). But if you are one of the awesome people that don't, and you like reading me, then head over to the Sex and The Suburbs blog for "You Know You're a Sexy Mom When..." and THEN head over to Toywithme.com and read the story of my very first vibrator. Overshare? Perhaps. But hilariously funny.

Since today is Friday and I am completely unmotivated (and plus, I gave you plenty of things to read already!) I am going to end this post here. I am off to peruse my new Collector's Edition Jonas Brothers Rolling Stone...

THE END
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821