Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Farewell to Sex and The Suburbs

Well, sadly, today is the last Sex and The Suburbs column for me over at SexIs Magazine. Apparently, the boss is making some changes and I was one of them. So Sex and The Suburbs is no more, and yeah, I am a little upset. I might have even polished off a box of wine and eaten a humongous caramel apple covered in chocolate chips the other night in my misery.

*Sniffle.

However, I am still writing this book, come hell or high water, and I still need all the help from moms that I can get. So I will be starting a Sex and The Suburbs blog that will be devoted to writing about and discussing all the issues involved with sex, motherhood, relationships, and marriage. I plan to do interviews with other moms AND dads, have great guest posters and allow everyone to interact through comments and maybe even forums.

So moms and dads, if you are looking for a great place to talk about issues surrounding your sex life, in an open, honest place where nobody will judge you, learn about other people's interests and issues and be a part of creating a revolutionary book on sex after children, then keep your eye out for the big unveil, coming soon, hopefully within the next month or so.

Thank you all who supported me and read the column over at SexIs. And if you would like to send an email to the powers that be over there about the cancellation of the column, you can email SexIs@edenfantasys.com.

Rock on.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821