Wednesday, May 20, 2009

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: The Carrie Bradshaw of the Suburbs?



In the upcoming weeks, look for my new weekly column called "Sex and The Suburbs" over at SexIs magazine at Edenfantasys.com!

Yes, I am now a columnist, hoping to become the Carrie Bradshaw of the suburbs (yeah right, I am NOT that fashionable and definitely not that skinny). The column will revolve around my journey writing my book, Sex and The Suburbs: The Secret Sex Lives of Soccer Moms, and you are all a crucial part of that process so you better read and participate. I will use the information, stories and inspirations from the column to put together the final product and put it out there to be published.

Thank you for all of your support over the past months when I was searching for the right opportunity that would open the doors I needed opened. It has finally happened and a big part of me not giving up was all you readers encouraging me. I love you all and am immensely grateful.

So thanks, and happy reading!

P.S. I am sorry for being behind on visiting all your blogs, but my schedule is pretty tight lately. I promise to try to get to all of you soon!

P.P.S. Oh yeah, and also check me out at Examiner.com, where I am starting as The Boston Motherhood Examiner this week!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821